Displayed price includes Vat
The carefully selected games involve role-play situations, discussion and working in groups.
- Getting to Know Me Game – works on improving relationships, communicating better, facilitating interaction
- Be a Detective Game – works on improving relationships, communicating better, thinking skills and giving feedback
- The Who I Am Game – works on self-reflection and honest self-evaluation
- Daily Dilemmas Game – works on problem solving, difference of opinion and honesty
- I Have a Dream Game – works on aspirations, goal-setting, self-belief, self-awareness and motivation
- How Far Can You Go? Game – works on determination, self-belief, goal setting, teamwork and co-operation
- Me and Other People Game – works on self-control, co-operation and respect
- The Wheel Game – works on understanding relationships and others, recognising and tolerating difference
- What Would Happen If? Game – works on empathy, honesty and respect
- Listening Chain Game – works on listening practice, paying attention and memory skills
- The Art of Listening Game – works on listening and questioning practice
- Shapes Game – works on questioning, concentration, problem solving, listening carefully and creativity
This resource is:
- Designed to broaden and deepen your work with young people
- Ideal to use as a complete programme
- Easy to use when you need a few selected activities to suit the group.
In addition to the game cards a CD-Rom is included which repeats the games but also contains an introduction, details about how activities, games and having fun can stimulate the brain, practical considerations and thinking about ground rules. Certain games require discussion cards and these are all ready to be printed out from the CD-Rom.