NB: Only available to Republic of Ireland clients who meet the qualification code criteria below.
Author(s): Sara S Sparrow, Domenic V Cicchetti, Celine A Saulnier
Publication Year: 2016
Age Range: Birth to 90 years
Administration: Approximately 20 minutes for Interview Form; 10 minutes for Parent/Caregiver and Teacher Forms
Qualification Code: B – Click HERE for more details.
Telepractice: Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
Designed to meet ANY adaptive behaviour assessment need.
The Vineland-3 is the leading instrument for supporting the diagnosis of intellectual and developmental disabilities and offers:
- Interview, Parent/Caregiver, and Teacher Forms
- Comprehensive (full-length) and Domain-Level (abbreviated) versions of each form
- Online and paper administration options for all forms/versions
- Computerised or hand scoring for all forms/versions.
Benefits of using the Vineland-3
- Addresses today’s special needs populations, such as individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism spectrum disorder, and ADHD
- Updated with new norms and improved items
- Useful for diagnosis, qualification for special programs, progress reporting, program and treatment planning, and research
- Offers both respected semi-structured interview format which focuses discussion and gathers in-depth information, and also offers convenient rating forms.
Major Enhancements to Parent/ Caregiver and Teacher Forms
- Separation of Interview and Parent/Caregiver Forms in Vineland-3
- Updated item content
- Updated norms
- Introduction of basal and ceiling rules to shorten Parent/Caregiver and Teacher Form administration
- Choice of digital or paper-based administration
Complete kit includes:
- Vineland-3 Manual
- Interview Form with item level probes (Pack of Forms)
- Interview Form without item level probes (Pack of Forms)
- Interview Form domain level (Pack of Forms)
- Teacher Rating Form comprehensive (Pack of Forms)
- Teacher Rating Form domain level (Pack of Forms
- Parent/Caregiver Form comprehensive (Pack of Forms)
- Parent/Caregiver Form domain level (Pack of Forms)