NB: Only available to Republic of Ireland clients who meet the qualification code criteria below.
Author(s): Dr Ronald Goldman, Macalyne Fristoe
Publication Year: 2015
Age Range: 2 years to 21 years 11 months
Administration: 5 to 15 minutes for Sounds-in-Words Section, varied for Sounds-In-Words, Intelligibility, and Stimulability sections
Qualification Code: B – Click HERE for more details.
With new print and digital editions, the updated GFTA™-3 and KLPA™-3 offer the best choices for assessing speech sound disorders. The updated third edition of the Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation introduces exciting new features that make it easier than ever to obtain the accurate diagnostic information you need.
Updates to the most popular articulation test, available late 2015
The third edition of the Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation offers updated norms, new digital test administration and scoring options. The new test will still be brief to administer and easy to score, while providing you with accurate scores you can count on for making diagnostic and placement decisions.
- Digital administration and on-the-fly scoring on Q-interactive
- Digital manuals and digital stimulus book available, as well as automated scoring on Q-global
- Assess multiple occurrences of high frequency phonemes in the same amount of time (under 15 minutes)
- Dialect-sensitive scoring for a wide range of American English dialects as well as English influenced by another language
- New criterion-referenced assessment of vowels
- Two new art sets, one appropriate for very young children and one for older students with articulation and intelligibility concerns
- Based on over 40 years of research, with current normative data
New print and digital options
In addition to a paper kit, professionals can now choose to use Q-interactive to administer and score the GFTA-3 digitally. Using two iPads – one for the examiner; one for the child Q-interactive offers:
- Interactive test administration to guide you through the assessment process
- Basal and ceiling rule notifications
- Ability to take digital notes that you can easily incorporate into reports
- Score and review scores on-the-fly
- Play back verbal responses directly from the iPad to confirm scores
- Plus, no web access is needed to administer and score test!* *Web access needed to download tests.