NB: Only available to schools and educational establishments based in the Republic of Ireland
Qualification Code: A – Click HERE for more details.
NNRIT: New Non-Reading Intelligence Tests: Oral Verbal group tests of general ability – Age Suitability: 6:2 to 13:10
The NNRIT tests assess aspects of language and thinking that are not necessarily represented in measures of pupil attainments and help to pinpoint low-achieving and slow-reading pupils who may have high underlying ability. Oral administration allows poor readers to do themselves full justice.
Components of NNRIT (Select from ‘Choose an Option’ above):
- NNRIT Manual
- NNRIT Test 1 – Pack of Forms (Brown) – ages 6:2 to 8:10
- NNRIT Test 2 – Pack of Forms (Blue) – ages 7:2 to 9:10
- NNRIT Test 3 – Pack of Forms (Green) – ages 8:2 to 11:10 (primary) / ages 10:2 to 13:10 (secondary) – the latter can be found on page 34 of the NNRIT manual (Test 3 Extended – Table below)
- NNRIT Marking Template
- NNRIT Specimen Set (Manual & ONE single specimen of each form) – does not include Marking Template
- NNRIT Starter Kit (Manual, One PACK of 10 of each form & Marking Template)