– A Toolkit for Professional Learning Communities at Work®
In the second edition of this pivotal work by Kim Bailey and Chris Jakicic, you will discover updated and improved resources to use formative data to support higher levels of student learning. Data-driven techniques and new tools will guide you in improving collaboration and student engagement throughout the assessment process. Teams can use the ideas, templates and protocols in this practitioner-friendly resource. Foreword by Robert Eaker.
- Identify successful assessment tools for implementation
- Understand the role of assessments in advancing student learning
- Reflect on assessment processes and the standards driving instruction
- Access a wide variety of assessment designs and strategies for guiding collaboration
- Utilise data-driven jump-start resources and templates that suit their teams’ needs
Replaced 9781936765140 (January 2023)