A 36-week plan of low-cost self-care for teachers and educators
Rely on 180 Days of Self-Care for Busy Educators to help you lead a happier, healthier, more fulfilled life inside and outside of the classroom. With author Tina H. Boogren’s guidance, you will work your way through thirty-six weeks of daily self-care strategies and techniques, each corresponding with a week of the school year. Weekly themes range from creativity and inspiration to relationships and time management for teachers and administrators.
- Understand how prioritising your own self-care will better equip you to positively impact student learning and achievement
- Discover low- and no-cost self-care ideas for teachers and administrators designed to help make meaningful, positive change
- Explore the dangers of stress in the classroom and in an educator’s personal life, and understand how this stress affects students
- Learn how to assess what you need, check in with yourself throughout the day, and act on what you learn
- Utilise reflection questions to help you think through which strategies worked—and which didn’t
- Let go of the expectations of perfection while practicing these self-care techniques and teacher wellness ideas