Providing 100 practical ideas to enhance and develop learning, this is a resourceful guide for anyone working to support pupils with ADHD. Each idea has been successfully tried and tested. Ideas range from preparing to teach the ADHD child to helping develop the child’s social skills and self esteem.
Table Of Contents
1. Preparing to teach the child with ADHD
2. Lesson time
3. ADHD and the classroom
4. Behavioural difficulties
5. Helping the pupil with organization
6. Specific learning difficulties
7. Handwriting problems
8. Enhancing self-esteenm and social skills
10. Gifted children with ADHD
11. Parents and colleagues
13. ADHD with other difficulties
Early Years, 5-8 Years, 8-12 Years, 12-15 Years, 15-18 Years, 18+ Years
Geoff Kewley & Pauline Latham
Sorry, some products on our online store require account verification before they can be purchased. Please Register by clicking the Download Registration Form button and e-mail it to us on email@example.com Verification can take up to 2 business days.