Terms & Conditions of OTB Learning Online Courses
We ask that all terms and conditions contained within are accepted and that all participants abide by them for the duration of your time using OTB Learning.
- Copyright: All media contained on this site is subject to copyright and owned by OTB Learning and/or its collaborative partners. Any republication or reproduction is strictly prohibited. All right, title, and interest (including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights) in your online course belongs to OTB Learning and/or its collaborative partners. Course participants acquire no proprietary interest in these materials or copies thereof.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that our courses are up to date but may be subject to amendment or altercation because of changes to circulars and other factors.
- Participants may download material where prompted but this material is not to be used for anything other than personal or educational needs.
- OTB Learning is not responsible for the information contained on third party websites and by linking them does not implicitly or explicitly endorse them.
- OTB Learning relinquishes any liability for viruses, malware, spyware or any other harmful material while accessing links on this course. The protection of one’s electronic device from such viruses is common practice among users of computer technology and participants must be held responsible for their own precautionary measure in this respect.
- Teachers and pupils availing of the chat forums provided must do so in a respectful and appropriate manner as failure to comply could lead to a fine.
- OTB Learning reserves the right to terminate your access to its website and its services at any time and without due notice or prior notification.
- OTB Learning reserves the right to deny or retrospectively withdraw Course Approval for any breach of terms and conditions.
The Information we collect about you:
- Name & contact information
- CCTV Images if you visit our premises at the above address which is protected by CCTV cameras
How we use your information & the legal basis:
Outside the Box Learning Resources Limited processes your data for some or all of the following purposes:
- Client administration
- Provision of goods or services
- Direct marketing
- Legal obligations
- Employee administration
- Monitoring (e.g. CCTV, web history)
We will only use & share your data where:
- You have agreed or clearly consented to the use of your data in a specific way. (Note that you may withdraw consent at any time)
- Use is necessary because we have to comply with a legal obligation (eg Revenue obligations, law enforcement authorities)
- Use is necessary to protect your ‘vital interests’ in exceptional circumstances
- Use for our legitimate interests (which you may object to) such as marketing campaigns, newsletters and credit control activities
Who we share information with:
- Office of the Revenue Commissioners and law enforcement authorities
- Service providers who provide us with support services
How long we hold your data for:
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter we will hold your information until such time as you unsubscribe or request that your information be erased
- For all employees, customers & suppliers, the period of time we are required to hold your information is subject to legislation and regulatory rules as set out by the Revenue Commissioners office
From 25th May 2018, you will have several enhanced rights in relation to how we use your personal data including, without undue delay:
- The right to be informed: If we use your information or process it in any way
- The right of access: Access to a copy of what information we hold
- The right to rectification: Have inaccurate or incomplete information corrected & updated
- The right to erasure: You may have your date erased if you withdraw consent, if it was unlawfully processed, if it is no longer necessary for us to keep or where you object to the processing and there is no superseding legitimate requirement to continue the processing
- The right to restrict processing: you may ‘block’ or suppress processing of your data
- The right to portability: i.e. obtain a transferable copy of your data for your own purposes
- The right to object: You can object to processing based on legitimate interests, direct marketing or processing for research purposes
- The right not to be subject to a decision when it is based solely on automated processing. (Please note that Outside the Box does not use automated decision making or profiling.)
If you feel that Outside the Box Learning Resources Limited has not fulfilled its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to complain either to the Data Protection Officer Mary Fitzpatrick or to the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC).The DPC offers guidance on how to make a complaint on its website www.dataprotection.ie
How to contact us:
If you have any questions about how we use your information, you can contact us at Tel: 045 409322 E-mail: email@example.com or by post: Outside the Box Learning Resources, W6W Toughers Business Park, Newhall, Naas, Co Kildare W91 YR82, Ireland