Stop Think Do: Posters (Set of 3)
(Price includes 23% Vat)
Part of the STOP THINK DO programme, this a delightful set of 3 colourful posters depicting the red, yellow, green traffic lights and the corresponding STOP THINK DO steps to be displayed vertically, like a real traffic light.
STOP THINK DO is a social skills programme for use in schools with children who have emotional–social–behavioural difficulties that affect their ability to make friends. It is designed as a classroom curriculum for children to prevent such difficulties arising.
Set of 3 Posters (size: 28.5cm X 28.5cm)
Age Suitability: 4 - 12
The full list of STOP THINK DO resources is as follows:
- Stop Think Do: Social Skills Training Manual for Early Years of Schooling (4 – 8 Years)
- Stop Think Do: Social Skills Training Manual for Primary Years of Schooling (8 – 12 Years)
- Stop Think Do: Social Skills Training Manual: Supplement for Middle Years of Schooling (12 – 15 Years)
- STOP and THINK Learning
- STOP and THINK Friendship DVD Package (including Workbook)
- STOP THINK DO Posters (Set of 3)
- Social Savvy (Parents' book)