Incredible Years Poster: Show Me Five
Incredible Years Poster:
Show Me Five Poster
Price includes VAT
This poster can be displayed in the classroom and used in circle time to teach children each of the classroom rules and/or the “Show me five” prompt. “Show me five” is a prompt for children to demonstrate five learning behaviors at once: eyes on teacher, hands to self, inside voice, listening ears, and working hard. The poster shows a large hand with Velcro fingertips. Small 'Rule Cards' (size 63mm X 63mm) can be placed on the Velcro fingertips of the poster as the rules are taught. Teachers can choose which of 7 different rules are displayed on the hand at once (inside voice, eyes on teacher, hands to self, quiet hands up, listening ears, walking feet, working hard).
Poster dimensions: 430mm X 280mm
About the Author:
Carolyn Webster-Stratton, PH.D is an educational psychologist who for twenty years has been developing and evaluating interventions to help children with behaviour problems. She is the author of the well-known parent book The Incredible Years: A Trouble-Shooting Guide for Parents of Young Children (Ages 3-8 Years).
[Author: Carolyn Webster-Stratton, PH.D.; Age Suitability: 3 to 8]
The following Incredible Years manuals/books are available from OTB:
- INCREDIBLE TEACHERS: Nurturing Children's Social, Emotional and Academic Competence
- INCREDIBLE BABIES: A Guide and Journal of your Baby's First Year
- INCREDIBLE TODDLERS: A Guide and Journal of Your Toddler’s Discoveries
- INCREDIBLE YEARS: A Trouble-Shooting Guide for Parents of Children Aged 2-8 Years
- COLLABORATING WITH PARENTS TO REDUCE CHILDREN'S BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS
Supplementary Materials available from OTB: