Incredible Years Poster: Teaching Pyramid
Incredible Years Poster:
Price includes VAT
The Teaching Pyramid Poster, as shown on the DVDs, is an ideal tool for teachers to have in their classrooms, to remember the concepts and skills they are learning in the Teacher Classroom Management workshops. Group leaders outline the progress of the workshops by showing the levels of the pyramid, starting with the foundation at the bottom.
Poster dimensions: 860mm X 430mm (Glossy Paper)
About the Author:
Carolyn Webster-Stratton, PH.D is an educational psychologist who for twenty years has been developing and evaluating interventions to help children with behaviour problems. She is the author of the well-known parent book The Incredible Years: A Trouble-Shooting Guide for Parents of Young Children (Ages 3-8 Years).
[Author: Carolyn Webster-Stratton, PH.D.; Age Suitability: 3 to 8]
The following Incredible Years manuals/books are available from OTB:
- INCREDIBLE TEACHERS: Nurturing Children's Social, Emotional and Academic Competence
- INCREDIBLE BABIES: A Guide and Journal of your Baby's First Year
- INCREDIBLE TODDLERS: A Guide and Journal of Your Toddler’s Discoveries
- INCREDIBLE YEARS: A Trouble-Shooting Guide for Parents of Children Aged 2-8 Years
- COLLABORATING WITH PARENTS TO REDUCE CHILDREN'S BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS
Supplementary Materials available from OTB: