TO BE UPDATED
To purchase a resource on this site choose the BOOKSTORE option at the top of the homepage.
Click on an area of interest e.g. Teachers & Educators or Parents. If it is a very large category you will see sub-categories listed within it, otherwise you will see a selection of resources in alphabetical order.
When you have found a title or resource of interest the following 6 steps will assist you to place your order.
6 Steps to Place Your Order
1) Click on the 'Add to Cart' option and when asked if you would like to continue shopping please do so if you wish or if ready to proceed with the purchase choose 'Cart'
2) Customer Information: Fill out the customer information form, ensuring to complete all required fields. Read the Terms & Conditions and when ready click 'Continue'. There is an option later in the cart to make changes or add a new address if required.
3) Checkout Step 1: Shipping Address: This is the information you entered in the Customer Information form, you can change any of it here if you wish
4) Checkout Step 2: Shipping Method: Choose a shipping method depending on where you are based. If in Ireland the P&P rate is €7.80, if in the UK it is €15.00. P&P charges for other areas of the world can be found by choosing your location from the drop down list, in first stage of the ordering process. Click 'Next'
5) Checkout Step 3: Payment Options: Most Credit Cards are accepted or you can choose the 'Invoice Me' option if you are having the order sent to a professional/business address (e.g. school, college, Education Board, Health Centre etc.).
6) Checkout Step 4: Confirm the Order: Choose 'Confirm Order' and leave a note in the space provided if you wish.