SUMMER COURSES - ONLINE - 2016
Once again, Outside The Box Learning Resources (OTB) is collaborating with INTO Learning to bring you four comprehensive, DES approved, multimedia-rich, online summer courses for 2016 - details below. All summer courses qualify for three EPV days. An information leaflet on these Online Summer Courses is available HERE to circulate.
- Using Positive Psychology to Support Well-being in School - ONLINE - NEW
- S.A.L.F. - Self-Assessment and Learning Made Easy - ONLINE
- AUTISM: Inclusion in Mainstream Primary - ONLINE
- STOP THINK DO! Managing Behaviour - ONLINE
Tranches - How do they work?
Unlike previous years, all INTO online courses this year are run in two different three week tranches. Each course must be completed within this three week period.
- Tranche 1 ran from Monday July 4th to Friday July 22nd. Enrolment for this tranche is now closed.
- Tranche 2 will run from Monday August 8th to Friday August 26th. Enrolment for this tranche will close on Monday 22nd August at 3pm to allow time to complete the course by Friday 26th. You must complete your course and all of its requirements on or before Friday 26th August.
Once you complete the course and attain your certificate you will be precluded from going back on the course although you will have access to the course materials.
Click on the the images below for more details on each of the four online courses.
SUMMER COURSES - FACE-TO-FACE - 2016
The DES has approved two face-to-face Summer Courses by OTB authors.
Please visit our SAMPLES page to view and request samples of our pupil books (Irish school addresses only